Dogs of War is a high fantasy/mythological spirits site with influences from game of thrones. if you're just visiting us for the first time, check the handbook, where you'll find all the important information to help you get started. hope you enjoy your stay!

Add Reply
New Poll

templates
played by clotho, lachesis, atropos
infinitythe fatesall seeingchaos
posted Dec 22 2015, 10:26 PM • • • Quote
thread templates
These templates are available for your use here on Dogs of War!

The first one is recommended as a plot template, the second as a plotter reply code, and the third is recommended as a thread template; however, you are welcome to use them for any posts on this site.

Please do NOT use them on any other site or claim them as your own!

The smaller image size is 150px by 250px. The larger image size is 350px by 350px.

Enjoy!

posted Feb 6 2016, 07:05 PM • • • Quote
character name
spirit

occupation

relationship stat.
Write your post here! Use the < p > tag to separate paragraphs!

CODE
[align=center][dohtml]

<div class="DOWclaim"><span class="DOWclaimT">character name</span></div><div class="DOWplot3"><div class="DOWplot1" style="background-image:url(IMAGE URL HERE);"><div class="DOWplot2"><div class="DOWplot4">age<br><i class="fa fa-calendar" style="color:#A97D6D;padding-bottom:10px;"></i><br>

spirit<BR><i class="fa fa-bolt"  style="color:#A97D6D;padding-bottom:10px;"></i><BR>

occupation<BR><i class="fa fa-gavel" style="color:#A97D6D;padding-bottom:10px;"></i><br>

relationship stat.<br><i class="fa fa-heart" style="color:#A97D6D;"></i>
</div></div></div>

</div><div class="DOWedge"></div>[/dohtml][/align]

char & char
post your ideas here! <3

CODE
[align=center][dohtml]<div class="DOWclaim"><span class="DOWclaimT">char & char</span></div><div class="DOWplot3">ideas here <3</div>[/dohtml][/align]
posted Feb 6 2016, 07:06 PM • • • Quote

CODE
[align=center][dohtml]<div class="DOWpost1"><div class="DOWpost2" style="background-image:url(IMAGE URL HERE);"></div><div class="DOWpost3">

</div></div>[/dohtml][/align]
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll